City Contacts 

Call 311 for non-emergency city services 7 days a week. You will be given a tracking number and

directed to the proper office for help. 

You can also go to:

For current information on snow removal:

For  questions or an application for a Residential Parking Passes:

Call 311 for Pot Hole Repair

Police District 3:

Commander Magen Dodge

Non-emergency dispatch:    720-913-2000

Main Office                        720-913-1300

Links for City Council members

District 10 (CCN):  

Councilperson:  Wayne New
Phone:      720-337-7710


Councilperson at Large: Debbie Ortega

Phone:       720-337-7713


Councilperson at Large: Robin Kniech

Phone:       720-337-7712


Office of the Mayor:

Michael B. Hancock

Phone:     720-865-9000

Contact:  Click Here

Colorado State Representative House District 6:

Lois Court

Phone:    303-866-2967

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software